1. What is the difference between the 4 products?
- Avoyd Original: a unisex roll-on serum that avoids ingrown hair, razor bumps & razor burn
- Avoyd Double Delight: a unisex roll-on serum that avoids ingrown hair, razor bumps & razor burn + reduces hyper pigmentation
- Avoyd Bikini Bliss (♀): a calming and soothing cream for sensitive skin that avoids razor bumps & razor burn. This product doesn’t contain ingredients to avoid ingrown hair!
- Avoyd Immaculate Man (♂) a calming and soothing cream for sensitive skin that avoids razor bumps & razor burn. This product doesn’t contain ingredients to avoid ingrown hair!
2. Will Avoyd Double Delight bleach my skin?
No, your skin will not be bleached. Avoyd Double Delight contains ingredients that reduce hyper pigmentation, without bleaching or whitening the skin.
3. Is Avoyd suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Avoyd products are suitable for all skin types, for man and women, for face and body. Want relief but not sure which Avoyd products are right for you? We’ve developed this Product Selector to help.
4. Avoyd Original / Double Delight may sting a bit when applied. Is this harmful?
If you apply immediately after waxing and / or showering Avoyd Original / Double Delight may sting, because these products contain alcohol. If you wait a few minutes, so your pores get a chance to close, the stinging sensation will be much less. Avoyd is not harmful to the skin.
Advice: If you have a very sensitive skin (particularly underarms and bikini), first use Bikini Bliss (♀) or Immaculate Male (♂) for 1-2 days to soothe your skin after a rough hair removal treatment. Then switch to Avoyd Original / Double Delight to avoid ingrown hair. Always test the products on a small area of skin to check allergy or reaction.
5. What Avoyd product is right for me and my skin?
We have created Product Selector you shows exactly which product is right for you.
6. May I sunbathe when I use Avoyd?
Yes, but always use sunscreen. Avoyd doesn’t contain SPF. Because Avoyd Original and Avoyd Double Delight also contain exfoliating ingredients, it is important protect the “new” skin with a sunscreen.
7. Are all Avoyd products available in sample size?
No, there are only samples of Avoyd Original and Bikini Bliss available. Avoyd Double Delight contains an extra ingredient that reduces pigmentation. This process takes at least six weeks before you see the first results in terms of pigmentation. Samples are too small.
8. Is Avoyd tested on animals?
NO, Avoyd is not tested on animals.
9. When not to use Avoyd?
- Avoyd Original and Avoyd Double Delight: If you are allergic to aspirin. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use during or after chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always try the products on a small area of skin to check for allergy or reaction.
- Avoyd Bikini Bliss and Avoyd Immaculate Man: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- Avoyd Rub 'n Scrub and Avoyd Salt 'n Oil Scrub: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
10. Can I use Avoyd on face and body?
Yes, just be careful with eyes and mucous membranes. Always try the products on a small area of skin to check for allergy or reaction.
11. How long does one bottle Avoyd lasts, if used on small problem areas?
Bikini Bliss and Immaculate Man (50ml) lasts about 4 months.
Original and Double Delight (90ml) lasts around 5-6 months.
Apply thin layer on your skin, no need to use large amount. Only apply on problem areas.
12. Is Bikini Bliss only suitable for the bikini area?
No, Bikini Bliss is suitable for whole body and especially the sensitive skin of the bikini line, underarms and legs.
13. Why does my skin peel after using Avoyd?
Avoyd Original and Avoyd Double Delight contain exfoliating ingredients, which remove dead skin cells, which may cause slight peeling in the beginning. This is nothing to worry about . Once the dead skin cells are removed, the peeling will stop and you will have lovely soft skin, and hairs are able to grow out.
14. What to do in case of combination of sensitive skin + ingrown hair?
In case of sensitive skin + ingrown hair:
Apply Bikini Bliss/Immaculate Man for 1-2 days to calm skin and avoid Razor bumps & razor burn. Switch after 1-2 days to Avoyd Original/Double Delight to avoid ingrown hair (& hyper pigmentation).
Or use both products in combination during the day. E.g. Bikini Bliss in the morning & Original in the evening.
BLOG - Spring is here, let the sunshine in!
The long cold winter is over and spring is finally here. Let's trade in those thick sweaters and long pants for breezy summer clothing. Show some skin, because it's spring!
Show off your legs
With Avoyd Original it's no longer a problem for anyone to show those legs this season. In spring and summer it is customary to shave your legs on a daily basis, but this can also cause sensitive skin full of irritaion, bumps and ingrowns. Avoyd Original soothes your skin and avoids ingrown hair, razor burn and bumps. Read more...
11-03-2020 - I sufferd from ingrown hair pretty bad and I have... read more