During the last beautiful warm summer our skin has had a lot to endure. Sun, sea, swimming pools and perhaps more frequent hair removal have taken their toll, so proper care is a must. Autumn is the perfect time to give your skin a boost.
Did the sun cause dark spots on your skin last summer? Dark spots caused by sun exposure are very annoying. Especially for the problem of hyperpigmentation, we have developed Avoyd Double Delight. Double Delight not only avoids ingrown hair and bumps, but also reduces pigmentation caused by hair removal and UV.
Avoyd for men and women
Men don't have to worry either about shaving irritation, red bumps, and ingrown hairs this season. With Avoyd Original and Double Delight these are problems of the past. For sensitive skin we created Immaculate Man. Immaculate Man has a calming and soothing effect, avoids bumps and razor rash and is ideal for the face and neck.
All of our products can be used on any part of the body and are suitable for all skin types.
Click here to buy online.
5 tips for beautiful skin without shaving rash
- Avoid blunt, dirty or old razor blades
- Shave in de direction your hair grows
- It is very tempting, but avoid hot showers and baths. Hot water dries out the skin and may causes shaving rash and skin irritations.
- Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells. (Avoyd Original and Avoyd Double Delight contain exfoliatimg ingredients).
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! (Avoyd Bikini Bliss moisturizes and soothes the skin)